We offer a wide range of tests and procedures to help diagnose, monitor, and care for your pet. The turnaround time is quite fast, with many test results available while you are still in our office.
Some of our hospital’s advanced diagnostic services for cats and dogs include:
- Atopy and food allergy testing
- Bacterial culture and sensitivity
- Blood tests
- Canine parvovirus, feline leukemia, and FIV tests (on-site)
- Drug monitoring tests (thyroid, anti-seizure, diabetic, NSAID pain medications, etc.)
- Fecal testing
- Health screen/complete blood panels to measure overall body function
- Heartworm tests
- Pre-anesthetic blood tests
- Skin scrape, skin tests, dermatophyte test medium
- Tick born viruses such as Lyme, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasmosis
- Toxic substance testing
- Toxoplasmosis titer
- Ultrasound (on-site)
- Urine tests and cultures
- Vaccine titer tests
- Wisdom panel (breed testing for dogs)
We have the ability to perform blood chemistry evaluations with our state-of-the-art analyzer and have the results within 30-minutes. We can evaluate your pet’s organ functions, screen for diabetes, and check red and white blood cell counts all on premises.
We also work in conjunction with a veterinary laboratory that performs certain specialized tests for us and is staffed by certified pathologists. Give us a call at 212-396-3020 to learn more!