Call Us: 212-396–3020
310 East 65th Street, Suite 1C, NY, NY 10065
Roses are red, violets are blue. Your pet loves you unconditionally, so take this Valentine’s Day to show them you love them too! Whether you’re a proud puppy mom, or a doggone good dad, these pet-friendly cranberry heart cookies are a sweet treat for furry friends of all kinds.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 eggs (free-range preferred)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Miniature heart-shaped cookie cutters
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Preheat your oven to 165°C (about 330°F) and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs and set aside. Then, combine almond flour, coconut oil and dried cranberries in a separate bowl.
- Carefully pour the eggs into the mixture, mixing with your hands.
Note: The dough will have a very wet consistency. This is A-okay!
- Slowly mix your coconut flour into the mixture, one tablespoon at a time. The ideal consistency will be easy to roll and not too sticky.
- Roll our your dough and use your cookie cutters to punch out your cookies.
Pro Tip: Sprinkling a little coconut flour on top can keep dough from sticking to the cookie cutters.
- Bake your cookies for 15-18 minutes, until crisp.
To check out the full recipe, visit Pretty Fluffy online – and don’t forget to share photos of your pets enjoying their delicious treats on our Facebook page!
At Upper East Side Animal Hospital, we offer complete care for your pet – from routine check-ups, to dentistry and internal medicine. Our caring staff will treat your pet like family, because after all, they are! Just fill out our online contact form or call 212-396-3020 to schedule a consultation today.
Our Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
ASK THE VET
Connect With Us:
What Our Clients Say
Read our reviews to see if our hospital is a good fit for you and your pet.